From published articles, to those versions hosted here and places like Youtube, Radio Public, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Google Business (and more) with an upcoming book (all about peoples’ stories and the complexities of living) — plus more and as much as is humanly possible – you should find it here! These articles are not really in a specific order, except that 911 in mental health made sense to top the list. These articles, many dating back to 2003 (with some updates noted too) from a prior web hosting company now in a months and months long transition process to a new domain host (more about that later) – there’s a ton of information right here – all from LaRose and Talkifuwant. Please look around – there’s some good stuff to take in and when possible updates are noted as they occur.
Here’s a little video I made to bring about some “feel good” during difficult days and difficult times. Here’s a bit of support for a bit of everyone….
Interested in my sources for my work? Literature reviews, research sources, books, websites, journals, newspapers and radio shows are listed with the various published articles and many (if not most) can be found on the references page. Where in session material (what is called psychoeducation materials) are shared on the public domain site (and what would be shared with clients in their digital files) is posted usually references are not listed (in session credit is often shared and disclosed time and memory permitting!).
As much humanly possible the origins of the earliest graphics (those made by LaRose and used in various artwork programs of the day), sloppy videos (new and old), photos – are all in the process of being “transferred” to the new TalkifUwant.com hosting platform. A work in progress would be a bit of an understatement.
To break up the monotony of a list of hundreds of articles by LaRose, etc. etc. you’ll run into a few videos here and there … and yeah, it’s about TalkifUwant services – but a bit more fun to view … again, just as a break from the “read.” And no, they’re not “professionally done” — it’s just me doing some of my own creative work using various technology along the way …. (and a bit of piano playing — if that’s what you call it)….
Random Thoughts From a Therapist airs on Spotify, ITunes, Google Podcasts, RadioPublic, Stitcher, Breaker and Anchor. It’s a controversial view about everything I suppose. In my voice though, it simply touches on topics of controversy while asking the listener to consider third options. In my work time and time again, all or nothing thinking (the creators to double binds) are appearing as the formulation on which many mental illnesses take hold (I said many, not all). No, it’s not moral equivalence or even mutual understanding – these timely Random Thoughts — they are about shifting biases, a bit, sufficient so you and I can talk! And of course, TalkifUwant would WANT to do that! 🙂 NOTE: While I’m thrilled to be listed on big name podcasts like Itunes and Spotify – I would LOVE IT if you would follow the folks at Radio Public. They are one podcasting company that voluntarily provides royalties to podcasters, as others really do not. Give Radio Public a follow, a share and tell others too!
Listen and Follow on RadioPublic!
After having a non-branded site from the late 90’s to mid-2000, then moving to a my/our own brand in 2010 – we’re now changing things up even more! All of that to say this: if in using the search feature of the site you find duplicate titled pages and information that appears to be “out of whack” it’s apart of the transition! The progress of moving THE PUBLIC DOMAIN (not the secure client server) to a new host is complex. With over a 100 page plus project, managing data and dealing with a myriad of changing technologies since then – and to preserve it all from the 1990’s to 2019 – let’s just say #GOALS!
Why keep all of this stuff? The personal touch in all of the technology that has been learned, applied and used over the years is something for which I’m pretty proud. And as an eclectic it would make sense that the diversity of various digital products as they were learned and used since the 1990’s would be preserved!
From my earliest days as a boy working in my dad’s newspaper business, then onto the creative artsy stuff from years of watching my mom and brother work magic in the studio portraiture business … this site, I must say, is pretty cool. A touch of history, a touch of technology, a touch of science – even therapists adapt and grow!
Please know that TalkifUwant.com is in the midst of a complete site transition and update, including changing URL’s and re-routing directories. We’re upgrading — FINALLY! This change (launched on the back end of things in October of 2018 with a front end launch in February of 2019) does not affect the secure server of our site as that platform is managed in a more secure server elsewhere (which is good for client data and HIPAA compliance!).
Please see the notes at the bottom of this page for more information. And if you have challenges with any of the URLs just let me know! Updates are underway every week! Oh, and nothing here is really in any particular order (except the /911 page made sense to go first). After that, things are kind of grouped in commonalities – as much as possible.
Thank you Nettally (more recently Network Tallahassee) for years and years of everything from my very first web page to your touches of kindness and care (even in moving to a new host – you’ve been amazing)! And now, to the newest of help…. to the folks at Brighter Vision who decided to tackle this low budget big workload 100+ page project … TalkifUwant couldn’t be this far – and you were/are right there making sure it all keeps ticking!
- | When to Call 911 | (32: HX2008) (Updated 10/2018; updated 5/28/19, errors pre/post site transfer (/911); page restored @ BV 6/10/19) | (Rev 6/10/19 and #GOALS)
- | COVID and Mental Health Treatment Ideas (NEW 9/1/20; 9/2/20; 9/21/20)
- | What is Asynchronous Online Counseling Services? Connecting NOW! (NEW 5/26/19; rev 6/6/19; 9/5/2020)
- | What is Encryption and Secure vs Public Domains in Mental Health? (NEW 6/6/19)
- | Online Mental Health Comes of Age | (HX: 72018) Rev 6/10/19; 9/5/20
I’ve been doing online therapy long before it was a thing. Why not work with someone whose experienced at it?
- | Therapy Location in Florida | Rev 8/17/20; 9/21/20
- | Therapy Location in Washington DC | Rev 9/21/20
- | Therapy Location in Missouri | Rev 8/17/20; 9/21/20
- | Anxiety Treatment | (HX62018) Rev 9/2018, 11/2018, 2/2019; 9/2020
- | Nutrition and Hormones | (NEW 8/13/19)
- | Depression Treatment | (NEW 5/2019, Rev 7/12, 7/18, 8/13/19; 9/1/20)
- | Eclectic Mental Health vs. Specialization | (NEW 7/15/19; Rev 8/13/19; 9/26/20)
- | Uh-oh! | (NEW 8/2019 – 404 error page – HELP MAKE THE SITE BETTER! Rev. 8/13/19)
- | Couples Counseling | (HX72018) Rev. 9/2018 and updated 10/2018, 11/2018, 2/2019, 3/2019)
- | LGBTQ Counseling: Care contributes to homocentrisism. Brains, DNA, equal care and 2019 | (HX72018) Rev. 6/10; 7/3/19
- | A Couples Difficulty: The Financial Exercise | (PDF|HX:Odrv) Rev PDF and Youtube videos 11/2018 and 4/2019
- | Boundaries, Boundary Confusion, Personal Space, and Time | (PDF|HX:Odrv) Rev 10/2018, 11/2018, 3/2019
- | Conflict Resolution | (86:HX2008) Rev 3/2019
- | Ooops…Maybe I’ve Said Too Much! | (95:HX2008) Rev 8/18/19 Rev Note: Article transferred to new host in error from live to 8/2019 in move to BV. Rev date 8/18/19 is an update in moving the correct data to the correct URL / page as a correction in data transfer errors.
- | How do you Treat Male Batterers? | (78-82:HX2008) Rev 3/2019, 5/2019
- | Can Sex Become An Addiction? | (76-77: HX2006) Rev 2/2019)
- | Sex Addiction Slide Show | (HX2006) #GOALS: to be moved to /sexaddiction Rev 11/2018
- | Clinical Hypnosis? | (HX2011) Rev 9,10,11/2018, 2, 6/28/19
- | Clinical Hypnosis Fees | (HX2014) Rev 6/28/19
- | Prices and Fees | (HX2011) Rev 5/29/19
- | Concierge Services—NEW! | (HX:22018)#GOALS Rev 11/2018
- | A Full Day of EVERYTHING….Retreats and Get Aways | (* Healthy?) (HX42018) Rev 8/13/19
- | Life Coaching | (HX2014) *GOALS liveoften.com to move to new host
- | Life Coaching, Clinical Counseling and Consulting | NEW 8/15/19
- | Assessment, Diagnosis & Treatment | (85: HX2008) #GOALS
- | What is a Clinical Assessment?| (90: HX2008) #GOALS
- | What is a Treatment Plan? | (89: HX2008) Rev 2/2019
- | Can The Treatment Change & What Else Can Happen? | (23: HX2008) #GOALS
- | Talk Therapy Methods | (2: HX2007) Rev 8/15/19
- | Therapy Tools: Paper, Balloons, Sand, Blocks | (92: HX2008) Rev 8/15/19
- | Music, Art & Play Therapy? | (91: HX2008) Rev. 6/28, 8/15/19
- | Expectations & Career Satisfaction | (94: HX2008) Rev 2/2019
- | Mental Health & Stress Reduction | (93: HX2007) Rev 11/2018, 8/15/19
- | Mental Health & Spirituality – Client Perspectives | (87: HX2008) Rev 11/2018, 3/2019
- | Specialty Practice Approaches & Spirituality—Professional Perspectives | (98: HX2009) #GOALS
- | An Interesting Timeline in Communication & Iconography | (TUIU: HX2002) Rev 11/2018, fix: 3/2019, 7/3/1
- | Insurance Information |(13:HX2008) Rev 9,10,11/2018, 6,7/15/19
- | Diagnosis Pros and Cons | (21:HX2008) Rev 11/2018, 2/2019, 3/2019, 7/15/19
- | Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Information | (HX:2009) Rev 11/2017
- | Professional Development | (74:HX2008) Rev 3,6/19
- | One day continuing education platform from provider to provider | (HX952017) Rev 7,8,9/2018, 1,2,3/2019
- | Clinical Supervision Services Offered Online for DC and FL Licensees | (HX92013) Rev 3/2019
- | Providers Seeking Digital Practice Set Up Support | (HX2016) Rev 11/2018
- | LaRose is lead Presenter at NASW-FL State Conference on Digital Private Practice | (HX2016) Rev 11/2018
- | Digital Private Practice Models Expand with Talkifuwant Consultation Support | (HXOndrv) Rev 11,12/2018, 2/2019, restored 3/2019)
- | Do I Need Medication? | (mousetrap) (12#GOALS) (*Updated 2/2019, 7/18/19)
- | Common Disorders | (29 #GOALS) (Needs DSM5 from DSMIVTR) (*Updated 7/15, 8/13/19)
- | How Long Will I Be in Counseling? | (22 #GOALS)
- | What’s the Speediest Treatment Option? | (*)
- | How To Choose A Therapist| (75:HX2008)
- | Is My Therapist Any Good? | (*dir /ismytherapistanygood| 3:HX12292010) Rev 6/27/19
- | Who Should I See? Psychiatrist? Psychologist? Clinical Social Worker? | (4:HX122010) Rev 6, 7/15/19
- |Why Clinic Social Work?| (88:HX2008) Rev 2/2019; DEL@BV; Rev 6/27/19 RE-Rev: 6/28 & 6/29/19
- | What is Eclectic Mental Health? | (NEW 3/2019) Rev 7/5, 7/8, 7/9, 7/12, 8/13/19
- | The Holistic Perspective? | (see: Eclectic, Nutrition, Retreats)
- | Counseling & PIE? | (25:HX2008) Rev 6,8/13/19
- | What is a Social Media Policy? | (NEW 11/2018) Rev 2,3,6/29/19
- | Patient Bill of Rights | (97:HX122010) Rev 10,11,12/2018, 2,3, 6/29/19
- | Practice Privacy Policies | (NEW 11/2018) Rev 2,3,6/29/19
- | The Monogomous Dilemma | (*coming soon)
- | US Mental Illness | (*coming soon)
- | The Use of Psychometric Instruments | (*coming soon)
- | Adult PTSD Treatment Options | (*coming soon | need to upload in session files and share)
- | Children & Mental Illness | (24:HX2008) Rev 9,10,11/2018, 2/2019
- | Should I Send My Child To A School Counselor? | (15:HX2006) Rev. 11/2018
- | Deescalating Behavior | (*dir /redirect:HX2007) Rev 3/2019
- | Treating Children with PTSD | (83:HX2008) Rev 3,7/12/19 (#GOALS)
- | Children & PTSD Slide Show | (*dir:HX2008) Rev 3/2019
- | Cryogenics: A Biological Intervention for Treating Complex PTSD? | (PDF:HX227108) Rev 11/2018, 2, 3/2019
- | Contact Us | URL transfer/redirects with BV: of 11/18, 2/19, 3/19, 5/1, 5/28; 6/6/19 w/ redirect 6/5/19; 9/21/20;
- | Public Access Forms (non-secure forms) (BV Redirect completed 6/5 /19 /forms to /client-forms)
- | School shootings and violence risk/protective assessment protocol development | #GOALS PDF article needs new links) (PDF URL updated 11/2018)
- | Cryogenics and the treatment of chronic PTSD project investigation and development | #GOALS PDF article needs new links (PDF URL updated)
- | Is The Class Out Of Control…Again? Why? | ( *Updated 3/2019 )
- | De-Escalate & Redirect Slide Show | (*/redirect:HX200, updated 3/2019)
- | School Counseling Services—Onsite by the Day | (54 #GOALS) (*9/2018, 10/2018 -youtube, 11/2018, 2/2019)
- | Year One PROGRAM ONE Evaluation and Outcomes |
- | Year One PROGRAM TWO Evaluation and Outcomes |
- | School Parent Permission and Referral Form—General Use (14)
- | Drop Out Prevention Program | (updated 9,10,11,12/2018, 2,3/2019)
- | Remote Access to Counseling Services—Digital Overlay |
- | Onsite School Counseling Programs & Consultative Document | ( * Updated 11/2018; #GOALS )
- | Onsite Services Program Evaluation, Evidence Based Outcomes |(54; 56-73) (#GOALS)
- | 20051; 20052; 20091; 20092; 20111; 20112; 20121; 20122; Present Summary | (54; 56-73) (#GOALS)
- | School Counseling Services—101A and 101B | (5-6) (#Goals)
- | Should Child Welfare be Changed into Adult Welfare? | (34-42: HX2003) Rev 11/2018, 3,5/2019
- | A Child Welfare Set of Probing Questions: Is it Working? | (/flowchart/: HX2003) Rev 11,12/2018, 2,3/2019
- | The Adult Welfare Model Diagram (47:HX2003) Rev 2,3/2019
- | Florida Law Talking Points | (an example of laws that might need to change in childwelfare) (48:HX2006) Rev 2,3/2019
- | Florida Law Slide Show | (florida.law.talking.points/frame: HX2005) Rev 3/2019
- | Five Phases of the Adult Welfare System |(43:HX2005) Rev 11/2018, 2,3/2019
- | Adult Welfare Slide Show and Presentation | (*dir /presentation.slide.show/frame.htm:HX:2003) Rev 11/2018, 2, 3/2019
Note: If the video above does not play you might scroll over to my youtube channel and scan others that are there…one day when I get another piano I’ll create some videos of my own music … stuff that used to make my Grandma Cathy say “ahhhh!”
No, I don’t read music when I play the piano … I use letters and numbers from a book that I got for Christmas when I was only about 9 or 10 years old (yeah, I still have that) …. and with the letters and numbers matched from book to keyboard, I use YouTube to listen, learn and mimic. It is a mindful, prayerful and meditative exercise to me … even if the music if “off” – I DON’T CARE! I also love to cook – and I can do healthy eats that are quite fun (there’s a way that digestive systems have to change – and it’s evolutionarily a SLOW process – so moving from junky to health HAS to be FUN! Running – I like that too – head phones in, shirt off, and fun in the sun – that works. My favorite books? Tuesday’s with Morrie, Authentic Happiness, The Survivor Personality, Third Person Plural, Final Exam, Emotional Intelligence and anything that requires interpretation and linguistics! Kids? Yeah. Relationship? Yeah. Claim to fame … not yet!
- | Analysis of Rural Mental Health Services Program Implementation | (16-18 & 55:HX2008) Rev 11,12/2018, 5/2019
- | Analysis of Rural Mental Health Services Program Implementation Slide Slow | (*dir:HX2008) Rev 5/2019
- | Who is LaRose | (7:HX2008) Rev 9,10,11,12/2108, 2,3,4/2019
- | Free Consultation | (27:HX2008) Rev 9,10,11/2018, 2,3/2019
- | Prices & Fees| (8:HX2008) Rev 9,10,11/2018, 2, 3, 5/2019
- | Online Ordering | (96HX2008) *dir
- | Refereed Articles & What it Means | (26:HX2008) RevN
- | References & Related Links | (9:HX2008) Rev 4,6,7/9/19
- | The Controversy in Literature & Research on This Site | (84:HX2008) RevN
- | Other Website Disclaimers | (31:Hx2008) RevN
- | Schedule Appointments Now | (HX:2009) Rev 6/28/19
- | Benefits to Site Registration | (*) (Not TalkifUwant hosted; secure server)
- | Client Portal | (Not TalkifUwant hosted; secure server)
A fun video I made using “Adobe Spark!”
- Online Counseling – Florida, DC and Missouri (it’s been digi-health at TalkifUwant since 2012) https://youtu.be/HTx-yQwKlXo
- We Live in Different Times (when a pandemic hits) https://youtu.be/MVizGTSXB10
- When Small Things Make Big Changes (pandemic ideas to cope) https://youtu.be/QDp5uX55iFM
- People Watching On A Cold Friday Morning in DC (https://youtu.be/Cy0SQGMmeik)
- How Anxiety Works in the Body (https://youtu.be/-ia9a182_VA)
- Couples and Contempt – It’s the Number One Deal Breaker in Relationships (https://youtu.be/i4qQNNI_nks)
- Budgeting Exercise (https://youtu.be/YNYGmDmZHzg)
- Why Hypnosis is my Favorite (https://youtu.be/2WZLKDQdUDU)
- Mindfulness: Polyvagal Intersects with Meditation (https://youtu.be/LF5NRJ661V4)
- What to Expect in a Free Consultation (https://youtu.be/SCsMj2B59pc)
- Finding the Right Therapist: Online and in the Office (https://youtu.be/kZc5Nbi1eIg)
- Help Setting Up Your Practice is Easy (https://youtu.be/iYT1K7td1wY) (updated 12/2018)
- What Another Provider Says about “the server that LaRose uses…” (https://youtu.be/1eWaccNMqvY)
- Providers and Digital Platforms: Branded-Paperless-Video-Website (https://youtu.be/AscPdZXhJgQ)
- Everything in the server for your entire practice (https://youtu.be/h9Iwqz5gcwE) (2013 old domain)
A cool Facebook feed about alternatives to better living!
- How does Drop Out Prevention Programming Work? (https://youtu.be/IJnH4TBQ9Cc)
- Drop Out Prevention Seminar Slide Show -VIDEO (https://youtu.be/vMOyzQEBWgs)
- Rural Mental Health Summary and Outcomes – VIDEO (https://youtu.be/tfghL7F5ycQ)
- Mandates for Mental Healthcare in Schools: Implementation Support for 14 Years (https://youtu.be/Y0Ur7jMAmwI)
- An Introduction Seminar for Teachers: Onsite Counseling (https://youtu.be/wUUkuD8kEe0)
- Clinical Supervision Services: Specialization and Licensing! (https://youtu.be/wUUkuD8kEe0)
- Life Coaching – LiveOften (LiveOften.com site not transferred yet) (https://youtu.be/0sseTNUx-_U)
- LGBTQ In Mental Health: Brains, bodies, genetics – these are universal. Specialty treatment may add to stereotypes and may perpetuate homocentric exclusion (Video in Development & COMING SOON)
Power Point Presentations
- LGBTQ In Mental Health: Brains, bodies, genetics – these are universal. Specialty treatment may add to stereotypes and may perpetuate homocentric exclusion
- .Powerpoint and Video in Development (9,10,11/2018, 3,4/2019) COMING SOON!
- Rural Health Services – Onsite Implementation – Slide Show (updated 12/2018)
- NASW Presentation Slide Show (2016 original)
- Child Welfare Presentation Slide Show (updated 12/2018)
- Adult Welfare Presentation Slide Show (updated 12/2018)
- Adult Welfare Cover – Sinlge Slide (updated 12/2018)
- Child Abuse Investigations Remove Children: Nothing for adults – Slide Show
- Problem Solving and SODAS – Slide Show (original 2015)
- De-Escalation Slide Show (updated 4/2019)
- Sex Addiction Slide Show (HX:2006) rev 12/2018
- Children and Medical PTSD (updated 2/2019)
PDF Articles and FILES @ TALKIFUWANT (linked throughout the site, and centrally located here for ease of access; secure server and shared session files are stored and used in the patient/client portal – unless noted here)
- Boundaries: My space, your space, OUR space? Article and – In Session Exercise
- Communication Tools – How Healthy – TALKS? (In Session Exercise)
- Complex PTSD and Cryogenics? Is this for real?
- School Shootings: An Emerging Protocol
- Assessing Shooter Risks and Action
- Safety Risk Assessment and Contact
- Digital Journals in Mental Health: Implications for Clients and Clinicians
- The Era of Digital Mental Health: Calling Professionals!
- Clinical Supervision Services Agreement MSWORD
- A Financial Exercise: Budgeting
- Drop Out Prevention Program Implementation Flyer
- Academic Start to Finish, Problem Solving and SODAS?
- SCP Protocol – Tiers, Cornerstones and Evaluations
PDF school program evaluation documents – 8 years of program evaluations – likely the only SCP program in the US with that many program outcomes
- SCP EVAL TAY 2008-2009
- SCP EVAL TAY 2010-2011
- SCP EVAL TAY 2011-2012
- SCP EVAL TAY 2012-2013
- SCP EVAL GAD 2009-2010
- SCP EVAL GAD 2010-2011
Social Media Platforms
- | Google Biz |
- | Facebook |
- | Twitter |
- | Instagram |
- | LinkedIn |
- | YouTube |
- | Blogger |
- | Pinterest |
- | Podcast Host | (first one live – 5/30/19)
- | Radio Public | NOTE: TalkifUwant and LaRose receives royalties for listeners who follow Radio Public)
- | Apple Itunes |
- | Spotify |
- | Google Podcasts |
——–ADDITIONAL and VERY DATED WEBSITE LINKS @ TalkifUwant.com——
- | Site Map | (28 #GOALS) (in rebuild format as 2/2019)
- | Forms for First Appointment | (101 #GOALS) and New Public Use Forms (BV Created: /client-forms)
PRIOR PUBLIC ACCESS FORMS and FILES CURRENTLY NOT REPOSTED IN HOSTING TRANSFER TO BRIGHTER VISION (#GOALS)
ONSITE SCHOOL COUNSELING FORMS FOR THE SCHOOL, THE PROVIDER, THE STUDENTS AND THE PARENT(S)
Currently (2018, 2019) these “school based forms” are being maintained, managed, accessed, updated, and converted in digital format, via a school branded and HIPPA complaint digital secure server for onsite school programming uses. Until the public access sample review forms are successfully updated and restored users should access the server. If you wish to review and seek information about the application of these files in other formats, please contact LaRose.
The practice of LaRose has been working with onsite school based programming since grad school (now in excess of 14 years) and has transitioned school counseling program services forms to the remote access server model in 2012. The remote access platform assists in helping with HIPPA, FERPA, and PUBLIC RIGHT TO INFORMATION records conflicts involving mental health services delivery to youth in school settings. Learn more about onsite school counseling program services implementation … more
- (non-transferred – coming soon) School Therapy Note & Weekly Progress Report (with provider progress note & billing record)
- (non-transferred – coming soon) Student Exit Interview Form (in-school provider program evaluation document)
- (non-transferred – coming soon) Student In-Take & Screening (in-school provider screening document)
- (non-transferred – coming soon) School Referral Form and Permission Slip (TCSD 12-13) download, print, email by subcontract clinicians contracted with LaRose
- (non-transferred – coming soon) Evaluation of Counseling Program (all sites / all years) (open access for school personnel to complete; for use at end of school year)
- School Referral Form and Permission Slip (GCSB 12-13) for use (download, print, email) by subcontract clinicians contracted with LaRose
- Parent Evaluation & Feedback Form
- Child Evaluation & Feedback Form
PRIVATE PRACTICE / OFFICE BASED FORMS
Currently (2018, 2019) these “forms” are being maintained, managed, accessed, updated, and converted in digital format, via the HIPPA complaint digital secure server for client uses. Until the public access sample review forms are successfully updated and restored users should access the server. If you wish to review and seek information about the application of these files in other formats, please contact LaRose. The practice of LaRose has been using digital based forms and technology since 2005, with improvements and enhancements added in 2009 and 2012 and then again in 2012.
LaRose has contributed to digital technology information in mental health services in publishing on the topic, presenting on the topic, collaborating and affiliating with a secure server platform, training providers and marketing the model to others. Learn more …
- (non-transferred – coming soon) In Office Minors—Parental Consent Form (Is LaRose accepting minor patients?)
- (non-transferred – coming soon) Employee Assistance / Mandated Counseling and full Agreement Terms (Is LaRose accepting EAP?)
- (non-transferred – coming soon) In-Take Checklist and Billing & Insurance Authorization
- (non-transferred – coming soon) In Office Intake / Complaint Form
- (non-transferred – coming soon) Records Request, UA Authorization & Referral Form
- (non-transferred – coming soon) Therapy Note / Progress Notes — Office Sessions
A note about TalkifUwant.com articles and links listed
Please forgive some of the non-working URLs and in some cases even missing data. TalkifUwant.com is undergoing a website rebuild, a hosting transfer, adapting to an entirely new web publishing platform, as well as preserving various data files, using a myriad of competing digital products. I have used technology in an evolving timeline, and since it’s emergence frankly, such that various digital products throughout the site have been added, expanded and preserved. That means you will see that I have microsoft, google, adobe, video files, and a number of cloud based platforms all in this ONE website! Why? If the technology is all that everyone says it is – making it work together for you and I’s good – just makes sense! With these current changes in TalkifUwant.com, there are “growing pains” (perfect for a behavioral health platform and an opportunity to “practice what you preach”). From the early 2000’s know that I’m working to update and successfully transition well over 100 pages in the TalkifUwant domain (including writing and presentations that predate branded domains, if you can image that!). With material that dates back to the late 1990’s, a non-branded domain in html, then a branded domain transition and in 2019 a move to a new host – it’s allot of work. So if you find something that is really pressing just contact me directly. You can also use the search feature (and hopefully all of our redirects to the new site and valid URLs are getting fixed and worked out – as June 2019 – we’re still chipping away at it) … If we’ve missed something or something isn’t working – send me a message – and we’ll get it fixed!
Please be patient as this transition is completed. If you get to a page with a good bit spacing, and sort of an odd layout, missing photos, graphics or videos – know that this page/article is likely a transfer of data that is/was not fluid/fluent/easily compatible between platforms from the hosting ISP from the 1990’s to 2019 and the move to the new hosting company, Brighter Vision. As the pages are updated, as redirects are coordinated, the articles page (and all pages throughout the more than 100 here, will too)!
Remember this site? A bit of nostalgia in the digital age — how about that?!?! And for those of us who spent a good bit of time there … my clients, the folks at Network Tallahassee and myself — it’s a reminder of where we were and now – where we’re heading
I partnered with the folks at Brighter Vision in October 2018, what was realized to be one of their biggest projects in therapist website transitions, beginning the move to a new and more diverse adapting and device responsive platform for the public domain site. Brighter Vision is a company dedicated to website development and digital era platforms for mental health professionals across the United States. Transitioning websites is a different scenario than first time development – and this is more difficult when the platform language (the code) is from two different worlds! The work continues with weekly updates that I am making to the site, adding new and more current social technology and expanding the article base of TalkifUwant.
The secure server remains hosted with a security based and encrypted platform for a number of reasons including managing secure data related to mental health records.
Learn more here about encryption and the secure server used by the practice. Seeking references, where not posted directly – see the references page of TalkifUwant for resources used through out.
Rev 8/19/19; 8/17/20; 9/1/20; 9/2/20; 9/5/20; 9/21/20; 9/26/20