In-Services are available by the year or by the day, and sometimes hourly. All fees are listed at the non-contracted amount and are provided on location in the District of Columbia and in Florida (see chart below for variations, if applicable). Contract rates are available and can be negotiated upon request, usually by merging one or more program outlined.
All professional development seminars provided by LaRose can be customized by request and may include the added support of at least one other provider/behavioral health professional (at no added cost). LaRose seminars are produced for agencies/companies/corporations and include references in a comprehensive literature review. Power point presentations, videos and interactive roles plays are included. The literature review looks at current topics in the knowledge base and it is disseminated during the day of the presentation (see more B2B explanations at our Prices and Fees page). Otherwise, click the appropriate link in the chart below.
- Provides session where conflicts between people can be resolved – addresses ongoing historical problems between peers and/or offers in crisis resolution.$225 Per Session (non-contract), 2 hours, 2 participants
- Gun Safety Protocols and Mental Health Services in SchoolsDiscusses a way to assess gun safety violence risks in schools, directing providers in documenting assessment and findings, allowing superintendents to respond within 24 hours of risk notification. Includes protocols for providers and summaries of findings, power point presentation and role-plays.$1175 Per Session (non-contract), 4 hours each, teachers, school administrators, SRO’s, Counseling personnel
- Discusses implementation of onsite school counseling programs either via in-house personnel or contracted providers. Includes full school branded digital overlays for mental health records management and isolation for HIPAA compliance, along with the full SCP protocol including program evaluation follow-up at year 1 and year 5.$13,500 for two sessions, 6 hours each, School administrators, Teachers, and mental health providers. NOTE: branded digital overlay services will incur added low monthly non-contracted fees if districts elect to use digital platforms
- Discusses how teachers, youth, parents, and administrators can work together in phases, from the front line in the classroom up to when an administrator is actually needed. Deescalation strategies are practiced, powerpoints and literature reviews included.$1175 Per Session (2 sessions per year are recommended; non-contract), 4 hours each, teachers, school administrators, SRO’s, Counseling personnel
- Discusses older literature and research on “sex addiction” including how the brain is altered and affected in both straight and non-straight populations. It also discusses alternative options in sex affirmative and sex positive paradigms empowering providers to move past a monogamous only option, moving from”addiction” and taking clients to “thriving.”$1175 (non-contract), 6 hours, counseling professionals and supervisees
- This B2B (provider to provider) consultation is free and walks other mental health professionals through all of the reasons why and the how to’s in going live with a fully operational, branded digital private practice in a matter of hours!Ongoing consultation provided to counseling professionals. NOTE: LaRose is a re-seller to the server, as an affiliate by contract. This consultation and support services assistance does not impact the monthly non-contract fee the provider pays to the server.
- After the professional development presentation (district wide, including a full power point and role play modeling interactive training) is completed, 10 weeks are spent in schools working with youth in rational problem solving strategies, real time, real problems, real solutions.$13,500 (10 weeks/days, 5 to 6 classes per day, onsite, & Staff Workshop)
- Reducing the Impact of Adrenaline, Cortisol and Epinephrine (the ACE affect) created by stress: changing how the workplace thrives by inducing confidence, trust/care, motivation and concentration. When oxytocin, dopamine, serotonin and even testosterone are activated – productivity increases.Many workplaces are full of literal fight and flight responses where ACE hurts memory, logical processing and harms an entire organization. How it works, and how to change it is diagrammed, discussed and practiced using real work place scenarios with supervisors and co-workers – real time!$2,500 – 6 hours, onsite
- Treating PTSD in children and why it’s unique. Plus, when PTSD treatment for adults fails – after years and years of treatment, what else? Can cryogenics help?PTSD is a biological process that changes the brain in early development. Epigenetics suggest that even so, a young brain can heal! This seminar looks at common ways PTSD is treated in both adults and children, from re-exposure, to medications, to hypnosis. It highlights how to interrupt triggers and to improve sleep. And a bit of a controversial idea is discussed in cryogenics – hoping one day experts will study what may be the next step in PTSD resolution.$2,500 – 6 hours, onsite
- Communicating in the workplace: peer to peer, supervisor to supervisee, subordinates to higher ups.Building on a seminar first presented in 2007 for a non-profit, this seminar has been enhanced to include an overview of how thinking and feeling interact in the brain and the body, personality differences and communication tools that research suggests improves an equality based, affirming regard based platform to simply talk!$2,500 – 6 hours, onsite.
- Implementing Rural Community Mental Health Services in underserved communities: how to garner university support, community support, technology support and codifying it all. Going from nothing to something – almost free!Building on the first mental health implementation model from internship placement in grad school, and using information from the university coursework LaRose taught many years later, local community stakeholders in rural and underserved communities join hands to give limited low and no cost mental healthcare services to those most likely being held in the “healthcare and health insurance debacle gap.”$2,500 – 50 hours total; one or two onsite stakeholder meetings/brainstorming/training, with 40 hours follow-up per year by remote communications.
- How Child Welfare Services work (and don’t) in the US; why the model needs to change from a “kid focus” to an “adult focus.“When child welfare makes kids sick, because of what the adults do – something is – well – wrong.$1.950 6 hours onsite presentation
- EHR, EDI billing, credit card processing, business matters, article submission and publishing, social media uses, practice policies and professional standards, digital footprinting and auto records generation, branding, video and photo creation, in house and online psychoeducational materials and other stuff not taught in grad school. And yes, it includes traditional supervisory tasks such as direct observation and feedback in helping clients change!1500-3000 hours based on requirements; fee is negotiated via contract.
* All articles in this website, current and updated as of 2016 (older versions may appear on the current site, due to Talkfuwant domain transition factors, are available in professional development and training platforms, similar to those listed above. See various articles here and see Prices and Fees to learn more!
HAVING TROUBLES FINDING WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR WITH THE TALKIFUWANT WEBSITE?
Please forgive some of the non-working URLs and in some cases even missing data. TalkifUwant.com is undergoing a website rebuild, a hosting transfer, adapting to an entirely new web publishing platform, as well as preserving various data files, seemingly competing products (yeah, we have used technology since it’s emergence frankly as as such our products uses have evolved and changed. That means we have microsoft, google, adobe, and cloud based platform all on ONE website!). With these current change, there are “growing pains” (perfect for a behavioral health platform and an opportunity to “practice what you preach”). From the early 2000’s know that we’re working to update and successfully transition well over 100 pages in the TalkifUwant domain (including writing and presentations that predate branded domains, if you can image that!) – with material that dates back to the late 1990’s. It’s allot of work, and if something is really pressing just contact me directly.